IMDbExplore respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Notice outlines the procedures we follow when dealing with claims of copyright infringement related to content found on our website.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner and believe that any content on our Website infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification under the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)) to our Designated Copyright Agent. Your DMCA Notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please note that we may provide copies of your DMCA Notice or Counter-Notification to the party that has posted or provided the allegedly infringing material, as required by law.
This DMCA Notice is intended to comply with the requirements of the DMCA, but the information provided here does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice regarding copyright infringement issues, please consult with an attorney.
Thank you for your cooperation in respecting intellectual property rights and helping us maintain a fair and respectful online environment on IMDbExplore.